The following are titles of blogs I could write today if I didn't have writer's block/brain fartness:
New Job: World Domination [Ellen DeGeneres Style]
Change Is Unfun and Monotonous (Oxymoron?)
Idiots Talk Too Much
The Longevity of My Husband's Job Leaves Me Angry and Bored and Blogging
Tables and Desks Do Not Mix
I Like The Word Fuck
My House= James Thurber's BOX
I Want To Teach At An All-Homosexual School
Optimism Is Lacking Today and I Apologize
I'd Like To Make My Own Grammar Rules. Thanks.
I Like Niquil.
To Be Continued...
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i obviously want to hear about all of these, but especially "Idiots Talk Too Much," "I Like The Word Fuck," and "I'd Like To Make My Own Grammar Rules. Thanks." 'cause i pretty much agree with all of them.
ReplyDelete:)
goddamn, i love "at the bottom of everything." definitely in my top 3-5 favorite conor songs. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm going to follow in JC's footsteps and treat my blog like facebook and respond to everything haha. I will totally be getting these blogs out soon. I have ideas to work with now. At the Bottom of Everything might be my favorite...besides Let's Not Shit Ourselves..oh and Cartoon Blues...and Another Travelin' Song...Hit the Switch...I Believe in Symmetry...Road to Joy. Fuck it. They're all good.
ReplyDeleteI think a good title would be "I have the greatest husband in the world" I' just saying. It's a pretty cool title.
ReplyDeleteOR for you: My Wife Does My Laundry and I Like Her For This
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't say I like her for this. It is more like I really love her for this.
ReplyDelete