Today is class
color day—
and Shakespeare
and I can't get
outside the box
of all those
absent minded
teens with Dimeball
tee's and a love for
Family Guy which
they don't even get.
The classical allusion
does NOT mean
illusion. It's NOT
phantasmagoric
illusions created
by Poe in a world
of Xanadu—
wait, that's Coleridge—
same idea—
Opium.
Did it hurt them
or warp them into
history books?
Is there really a
dream within a dream?
or is reality on
the edge of the
number 2 pencils I
use for SOL tests?
Tests created by
Cowboy politicians—
All I truly know
is that it's 4 a.m.
and "I'm Wide Awake
It's [MotherFucking]
Morning"
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
goddamn, girl. i love this. i laughed out loud, i nodded my head (like yeah), and i totally understood what you were talking about.
ReplyDeletei fucking love you.