"Life and Jah are one in the same. Jah is the gift of existence. I am in some way eternal, I will never be duplicated. The singularity of every man and woman is Jah's gift. What we struggle to make of it is our sole gift to Jah. The process of what that struggle becomes, in time, the Truth." [interesting. i'll admit it. i like it.]
"One Love, One Heart, Let's get together and feel alright" [this quote has been ruined by popular culture]
"Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction." [i'm pretty sure this is true. this is SO true for some people. i tend to just do dumbass/fun-ass shit when i get drunk.]
"The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?"
"Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet" [mine and jc's quote. he knows that one of my favorite things about life is getting caught in the rain. it's happened twice this year already. i feel the rain and love every second of it.]
JC made me look at Bob Marley quotes. I'm glad I did. <3
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment