Back To Happy Thoughts Thanks To Art [and old crow medicine show cd's]
so, obviously my blog goes in and out of depressing moments, but that's what it's for. expression. photography is becoming quite fun and relieving for me. i have been having way too much fun doing this!
searching for a good quote for this one. bukowski's bluebird, probably :)
when it comes to some things, but "i am a happy person who thinks happy thoughts" (quote from card from my favorite co-worker while i was going through "tough" times this week) and i really am—everyone has their moments.
I live for poetry, music, and pizza hut. I shop too much and shave too little. I like to poke my dog on the ass until he gets irritated and growls, and then I laugh. After I help Ellen DeGeneres accomplish world domination, I plan to find the answer to Zach Galifianakis' question, "At what age do you tell a highway that it was adopted?" Nicholas Sparks makes me want to barf along with "Lil" Wayne and metaphorical attachments to things like "holy water" and the sociological significance of Santa Claus.
No comments:
Post a Comment