omg. i love you both. i think it's best i don't have followers...sometimes i want to be like the woman whose blog was all over CNN and she became famous (the one where she wrote down what her husband said in his sleep), but then i remember that i would probably be fired. haha. then that thought doesn't seem so fucking fantastic anymore.
I live for poetry, music, and pizza hut. I shop too much and shave too little. I like to poke my dog on the ass until he gets irritated and growls, and then I laugh. After I help Ellen DeGeneres accomplish world domination, I plan to find the answer to Zach Galifianakis' question, "At what age do you tell a highway that it was adopted?" Nicholas Sparks makes me want to barf along with "Lil" Wayne and metaphorical attachments to things like "holy water" and the sociological significance of Santa Claus.
i would follow you 75 times if i could. i like your blog more than anyone else's. (i love the top cartoon.)
ReplyDeleteomg. i love you both.
ReplyDeletei think it's best i don't have followers...sometimes i want to be like the woman whose blog was all over CNN and she became famous (the one where she wrote down what her husband said in his sleep), but then i remember that i would probably be fired. haha. then that thought doesn't seem so fucking fantastic anymore.