Oh The Irony Of Changing My Blog Name To Anything Associated With The Word Capricious Lately
So, I had an angry period there for a little while. It happens; I'm back.
[oh how i believe that if any psychologist analyzed my blog, they would find it appropriate to put me in a padded room. i'm okay with it as long as i can have books]
[so pretty, but I sure do wish they'd used the correct form of "its"]
I live for poetry, music, and pizza hut. I shop too much and shave too little. I like to poke my dog on the ass until he gets irritated and growls, and then I laugh. After I help Ellen DeGeneres accomplish world domination, I plan to find the answer to Zach Galifianakis' question, "At what age do you tell a highway that it was adopted?" Nicholas Sparks makes me want to barf along with "Lil" Wayne and metaphorical attachments to things like "holy water" and the sociological significance of Santa Claus.
i love those (especially the emerson one!). glad happy you is back. <3
ReplyDelete