Monday, March 15, 2010

I Still Don't Understand Life, But I Know Some Bitches That Make It All A Little Better

I remembered this weekend that positivity still exists. That there are still people floating and perceiving this world at the same time. There are still people who laugh life off.

Our jobs are not that bad. Our friends are not that bad. Our family is not that bad. Life is just not that bad. And even if it is that bad, we laugh about it.
We have no reason to complain (and others who claim they do. don't.)

I often find myself feeding other people's apathetic lives. I try to change the subject. I try to convince others it's not that bad. And I often get looked at like an idiot or people disagree with me and continue onward through their rants. Then, I give up and I feed. I robotically regurgitate the same bullshit back. I even say it in my head to myself, "You tried. Feed into it already." When I'm around this wolfpack, this thought doesn't cross my mind. I'm too busy laughing.

So everyone, instead of hating everything about life (and letting everyone know about it on Facebook), just yell "bear" whenever you see one. Just meet random people named Lloyd with terrible grammar and love them for it. Just use the word fuck in all parts of speech. Just realize that all bodies are like a carryout. Just read a book and brush yo teef...and try your damndest to FREE WAYNE.

If none of this is palpable for you, then go to work drunk and tattoo "hate the world" on your arm. Gig.

5 comments:

  1. BEAR
    BEAUTIFUL BOOB BEAR BEER
    ♥ you

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love everything about this.
    i fucking love you and the high valedictorian at the picture place.
    let's go eat way too much again, please. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could have rolled me down the HUGE staircase at Old Mill.

    Also, love that weekend and my new ring. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you. Next date= Mormon Oregon Trail?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've got an idea. Mormon Oregon Trail to Cassadaga Spiritualist Camp...with a bottle of Jack and a toothbrush. clearly.

    ReplyDelete