Friday, October 22, 2010

Separation Of Church And State My Ass

I don't watch the news for a number of reasons. No, I didn't hear about the girl who was kicked off the cheerleading squad for drinking, and no, I didn't hear about the teacher who was fired for drinking until today.

hint: lower the drinking age, and you won't have these "problems."

Thank god these major stories are helping the economical downfall of our country.

The truth of the matter is that there is no freedom of expression, and there is no separation of church and state, and there is no sanity left in the world.

The truth of the matter is that the world is fucking stupid, and we're out-numbered. Minorities have a hard time revolting. I am a middle class white minority of the worst kind. Race? Check "Out-numbered."


1 comment:

  1. check here, too.
    btw, we had 3 girls kicked off the cheerleading squad for drinking at/before the powderpuff game.

    ReplyDelete