Wednesday, July 14, 2010

So, I Could Title This Anything Because Barely Anyone Will See It- Plus.

I feel like everyone has slowly stopped blogging. I decided to skim through my small "dashboard" today and discovered this. I think some reasons stem from situations and things that are not my business. This only gave me my topic to write about today.

I don't think I'm going to quit blogging. And I could do a bunch of shit to try to promote my blog and get more followers, but I don't think I will do that either because

I like the idea
of my words being
exposed like a titty
in the subway—
raw and vital.
The few that happened
to be looking in
that direction pick
up on the exposed
nipple in the crowd,
and those with their
heads in their phones
delicately text and grasp
their own lives and
nothing more, Raven,
and some never
know that the
subway titty
ever existed.

I think I'll keep writing because it feels like some kind of out for me. I can't say what I really think in my writing outside of here because I have to serve under the laws of standard conduct. I get to teach what I love more than anything, but after I teach free expression, I'm not allowed it.

I think I'll keep writing blogs because Facebook is no place for my writing. Hell, reality is no place for my writing. If I said any of the things I write on this blog in public or on a public forum like Facebook, I'd be thrown in the booby hatch for sure (ha. booby. no pun intended). There aren't many people who get me.

So, I'll keep this
funny little page like
Pandora kept Hope
like Walker kept
Texas—
Tiger kept
thrusting
Napoleon
kept death
government kept
corruption
and God kept
life.


and I'll write. Not because I think I'm good at it. Not because I want people to read it, but because it makes me happy <3

2 comments:

  1. Even when I don't "get" you...I "get" you. And you make me happy, bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i "get" what you're saying, and i think you "get" why i stopped blogging.
    even if i'm not still writing in this forum, i'll still be coming back to see what you're saying. i think you have real things to say, and that's really rare.
    p$w

    ReplyDelete